Here are some changes I have made towards a more healthier me:
- Completely cut out tea, coffee and sodas - basically all caffeinated beverages.
- Cut down drastically on refined sugar.
- Take a shot of wheatgrass every day.
- Include more raw vegetables in my diet (atleast one portion of salad each day).
- Include more dry fruits in our daily diet (atleast a handful of soaked almonds each day).
- Include more fruits in my daily diet (atleast twice a day).
- Bought a good juicer and started consuming vegetable / fruit juices (atleast once in 2 days).
- Switched from white rice to brown and/or red rice.
- Switched from refined sugar to palm sugar and/or jaggery.
- Switched from plain wheat flour to multigrain flour.
- Started consuming organic food as much as possible.
- Resumed my yoga practice (after taking a break from it ever since lil N was born).
So I am sure it is not much of a surprise that this is the year we finally gave birth to our own venture towards spreading health - www.shophealthy.in as well as a new blog where I blog exclusively on health related topics - http://shophealthy.blogspot.in
So what do you all do to stay healthy and happy? Tell me more...I am curious to hear.